Top 5 Things to Wear at Your Beach Wedding in Phuket
1. Formal: Black tie or beach formal nuptials are popular. The former features tuxedos and long formal dresses, while a linen suit and tie or a special occasion dress is ideal for the latter.
2. Dressy Casual: This style is a more informal look, where sundresses and social summer dresses prevail. Men can’t go wrong with a dress shirt and slacks.
3. Vacation Attire: Fun summer print shirts with khaki slacks or a patterned short summer dress or linen. But remember, don’t get too casual – leave the jeans or shorts in the room.
4. Children’s Attire: What the adults wear should be reflected in the kids’ clothes. If it is formal, consider bringing a change of casual clothes so the little ones can be more comfortable at the reception.
5. Climate Appropriate: Given Thailand’s tropical climate, comfort when choosing your wedding attire is often the best option. As such, breathable fabrics like linen and short dresses are ideal.