TRAVEL GUIDE TO PHUKET, THAILAND
Phang Nga is Thailand's princess province. Ruling the southwest coast, her beauty is enchanting. Waterfalls and wilderness crown her lofty peaks. The Andaman Sea pays homage, gently bowing on her shore. Prostate at her feet is her aquamarine bay. Bright coral lies beneath, colorful royal jewels. Limestone formations rise in adoration. Water whispers her love. Welcome to a tour of this majestic isle
WHAT TO PACK
- personal medication - if you are allergic to bee stings, you are likely also allergic to jellyfish stings. Therefore, you should bring your own EpiPen (a self-injectable dose of Epinephrine).
- personal hygiene items - soap, shampoo, and insect repellent.
- sunscreen or sunblock (SPF 15 or greater). Zinc sunblock is recommended for sensitive skin.
- lip balm - preferably a combination protector/sunblock/moisturizer.
- hats - preferably two, which are lightweight and light-colored.
- sunglasses with a safety strap.
- small, waterproof flashlight.
- water shoes.
- a lightweight, light-colored, long-sleeved shirt for protection against the sun, especially during mid-day.
- a waterproof camera. If your camera is not waterproof, bring a pre-tested watertight container. Wrap your camera in a hand towel before placing it in your container. Also bring extra memory cards and batteries.
- long shorts. As mentioned above, being scantily-dressed is offensive to Muslim people. For a week-long stay, you don't need much clothing. Sufficient is swimming attire, and a couple of shirts, shorts, and slacks.
Thailand does not require any specific immunizations. However, it is recommended that you consider vaccinations for tetanus and diphtheria, typhoid, yellow fever, cholera, and gamma globulin. Obtain your physician's advice regarding inoculations.
ALEENTA PHUKET RESORT & SPA
The beauty of our accommodations will take your breath away! Our Ocean View Lofts have a unique 2-floor design. High ceilings and glass walls give a sense of spaciousness. Pool Suites are bungalows directly on the beach. Each is complete with a private jacuzzi and terrace. Pool Villas are within steps of the beach.
This romantic setting features a bedroom, living room, terrace, and sundeck. Beachfront Suites accommodate a large group, with 3 private quarters that share a pool, lounge, dining room, and kitchen. Pool Residences are large, with a separate dining and living room, jacuzzi, and sundeck.
We offer both 1 and 2 bedroom residences, with the latter including a kitchen. Our Beachfront Villas feature 3 bedrooms, a modern kitchen, and a large dining and living area. All the above accommodations include a private swimming pool with stunning views of the sea.
Our Grand Villa Natai has 3 bedrooms, 2 swimming pools, a kitchen, and large living room. A home theatre system provides access to movies-on-demand. Its indoor/outdoor sound system can be controlled from any room. You'll also have your own private chef, 24-hour butler, and chauffeur.
The Grand Villa Satis is a 4-bedroom complex. The quarters span 2 floors. In addition to a fully-equipped, modern kitchen, this villa has an extensive outdoor entertainment area. The large deck holds loungers and umbrellas. A spacious pavilion provides a serene place to relax. A vast lawn invites sports and games. The Satis also features a private chef, 24-hour butler, and chauffeur.
WE WELCOME YOU!
Princess Phang Nga opens her loving arms to you. With our resort as your private getaway, your trip will be a dream come true.