Ayurah Wellness Pause and Restore Retreat
PAUSE, REFRESH AND RENEW – 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
Pause, refresh and renew at our barefoot luxury resort Aleenta Hua Hin in Pranburi. Our three days retreat is designed for you who is looking for a city getaway to de-stress and recharge from your busy schedule. This retreat will be a nurturing experience into reconnecting with nature, yoga and meditation practices to unwind.
We have prepared for you an enchanting program of restorative meditation and yoga, healing massages, healthy meals prepared by our creative chef from fresh local products.
When we spend time reconnecting with nature, an positive shift can be felt in our wellbeing.
You will enjoy the slow living vibe of the coastal village, the calming sea sound, endless walks on the beach, watch the beautiful sunset, and a unique night sky… A perfect getaway for 3 days dedicated to your setting yourself back.
Who is it for:
The 3 days retreat is for anyone looking for a weekend escape to disconnect and recharge while staying in a barefoot chic and intimate setting. We welcome any level of yogic experience, and our retreats are designed for anyone looking to unwind and take a breathe from life’s stresses.
What is included:
- Accommodation Ocean View Residence
- Welcome drink and fusion tapas upon arrival & introduction
- Daily healthy vegetarian meals
- Personal wellness consultation
- 60 minutes Senses of Ayurah Massage or Therapeutic Thai massage to release tension and restore the healing energy flow in your body
- Daily 60 minutes customized morning and evening yoga and meditation sessions
- 60 minutes Sunset beach mandala meditation
- 1* 45 minutes deep yogic relaxation for improved digestion
- Free quiet time to unwind
What is excluded:
- Transport to Aleenta
- This package is not available from 27 December to 4 January
Retreat Package Rate:
- Single occupancy: THB 23,000++
- Double occupancy: THB 17,500++ per person
We also organize bespoke retreats for individuals and groups. For enquiries about our retreats, please contact [email protected]