As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and associates remain our highest priority. We have been closely monitoring the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Department of Disease Control, Ministry of Public Health, Thailand statements regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in Thailand.
On a daily basis, our resorts and hotels are working to ensure that they meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our resorts and hotels’ health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
Specific steps we are taking include:
- Our hotel associates are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols. Their health, safety, and knowledge are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel associates are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our hotels use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: Hotels use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: Hotels have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators (and elevator buttons), door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” hotels are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms, and staff offices.
- See our Certificate Prevention of COVID-19.
- We will continue to adjust the food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
Your Travel Flexibility
- Existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are scheduled for arrival before July 31, 2020, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival date*
- New reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates, between today and July 31, 2020, we will allow the reservation to be changed or canceled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date*
*Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
*This policy does not apply to travel associated with a Group booking/events, such as weddings, group meetings, etc.
If you need to adjust reservations made via the hotel website, email or call center, please contact the VIP Guests Team at [email protected], +66(0)2 514 8124.
Please note that guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
For the most updated information in Thailand, please refer to the Department of Disease Control, Ministry of Public Health, Thailand.