Work From Host
Your own personal Work From Host at Aleenta Retreat Chiang Mai
Time for a change of scenery to reenergize your work routine and inspire creativity? Can’t leave your business behind when you go on holiday? Want to combine the two, but find it hard to find the balance?
Leave it to our Work from Host to help you make the most out of every day you spend with us with our Work from Host Package.
At Aleenta Retreat Chiang Mai everyday work stress will instantly melt away as you absorb the pristine surrounding nature, the benefits of our wellness retreat expertise, and are nourished from the inside and out allowing you to own your work place and maximise your personal space.
The package includes:-
- Daily power breakfast – enjoy the right kind of brain food to get your day off to the best kind of start
- Focus meditation – focus your mind and ensure optimum productivity during working hours
- Juice / smoothie / herbal tea delivery (twice a day) —get those creative juices flowing with good sugars and natural pick-me-ups
- ‘Wake Up’ and ‘Work Up’ calls – get started and switch off at predetermined times so the day doesn’t slip away
- Reflexology – enjoy an in-room session to combat computer slouch and promote circulation.
- Home away from home office – we’ll provide basic office supplies should you need them as well as the use of a conference room (subject to availability) and use of a printer, scanner, etc.
- Singing Bowl Meditation – close out your day by letting sound waves relax your body and soul, and help quieten mind churn.
- Think Trip – take an intentional time out to think and reflect with a visit to Chiang Mai’s famous temples, sure to inspire, motivate and stimulate.
- Wind down session – access to the Ayurah Wellness Centre at the hands of your own personal ‘retreat master’.
- Time out – maximise your output by ensuring you make the most of your leisure time with our curated list of nearby attractions.
- Culture: Wat Umong Wat Doi Suthep, Wat Chedi Luang, Old Town
- Arts: Baan Kang Wat Artist Village, Wattana Art Gallary
- Shopping: Sunday evening market, One Nimman
- A menu of activities is available for any guests or family that you’re travelling with to ensure you can get your head down during those valuable office hours.
Prices Starting at:
THB 13,090++ /person /night (double occupancy)
Kindly contact [email protected] for the customised benefits, or view more Resort Special Offers.