Beach Wedding Wear in Phuket
1. Formal: Black tie or beach formal nuptials are popular. The former features tuxedos and long formal dresses, while a linen suit and tie or a special occasion dress is ideal for the latter.
2. Dressy Casual: This style is a more informal look, where sundresses and social summer dresses prevail. Men can’t go wrong with a dress shirt and slacks.
3. Vacation Attire: Fun summer print shirts with khaki slacks or a patterned short summer dress or linen. But remember, don’t get too casual – leave the jeans or shorts in the room.
4. Children’s Attire: What the adults wear should be reflected in the kids’ clothes. If it is formal, consider bringing a change of casual clothes so the little ones can be more comfortable at the reception.
5. Climate Appropriate: Given Thailand’s tropical climate, comfort when choosing your wedding attire is often the best option. As such, breathable fabrics like linen and short dresses are ideal.
Beach Weddings in Phuket
The gorgeous shores of Natai Beach await you at Aleenta Phuket Resort and Spa. This Phuket beach resort offers luxury accommodations for the bride, groom and all of their guests.
Couples holding a villa wedding at this resort can invite up to 200 guests comfortably to share the special day. Our beachfront villa is the perfect place to exchange your vows and start the rest of your life together. With a personal wedding planner working to help you plan and set up your wedding, there is nothing for you to worry about. You are free to enjoy your Thai beach wedding and honeymoon while our staff takes care of setting up your dream wedding exactly the way you specify. You choose the flowers, decoration, cake and entertainment, and we do the rest.
Our kitchen staff will use the freshest, locally grown organic ingredients to create a wedding breakfast tailored to you and your guests.
Phuket Villa Weddings
Aleenta Phuket Resort Villas are the ideal villa wedding location in Phang Nga, Phuket.
Intimate, personal and steps away from pristine Natai Beach. Villas have a capacity ranging from 2 to 200 guests. Request our wedding brochure for additional wedding ceremony and reception venues within the resort.