Phuket is a tropical island in Thailand surrounded by mountains and the Andaman Sea. The central city Patong is rich with ancient and modern culture and offers a vibrant nightlife.
Most people travel to Phuket, however, for the beautiful white sand beaches, brilliant blue water, and stunning sunsets. Phuket is Asia’s most popular resort destination.
This Resort in Phuket offers visitors everything from luxurious beachfront villas and suites, exquisite dining, sporting activities and spa services to help you rejuvenate and relax.
Resort Luxury in Phuket:
Aleenta Resort offers several different options to unwind at the end of the day or enjoy a refreshing siesta anytime. All the lodging options at Aleenta provide an array of comforts and luxuries from private pools, spacious sundecks, beautiful sea views, Cable and Wi-Fi, and little perks such as lush robes and bedroom slippers. The Entertainment Villas are the perfect place to host a business meeting, retreat, or a reunion for family or friends. The large private villas even include a personal chef. Below are a few examples of available accommodations.
Rejuvenate at the Spa:Spa services at the Aleenta Resort include the following:
- Mind Balance: Through Yoga sessions and private consultations you will find a path for a productive and happy life.
- Massage Therapy: Trained massage and body rejuvenation refers to the fine tuning and toning procedures’
- Detoxification: This detoxification process is a healthy way of reducing toxins from the body and strengthening the immune system.
- Hydrotherapy: The hydrotherapy sessions will eliminate wastes and help to increase the metabolic rate.
- Holistic Wellness: Consultations for healthy living and Yoga practices offer a holistic path to wellness.
Spa Promotion and Total Purifying Package:
If you want more out of your vacation than a suntan, umbrella drinks, and a party atmosphere consider the Total Purifying Spa Package. This package is available with three, five, and seven-night stays. It combines healthy and delicious food, restorative exercise, and indulgent therapies to repair your body, mind, and soul. The Purifying Package presents a wonderful way to start your marriage, celebrate an anniversary or just treat yourself. The three-day retreat package includes the following:
- Three days of Spa cuisine including breakfast, lunch, dinner and six detox juices.
- Six private one hour long Ayurah Yoga sessions- Ayurah Yoga focuses on balance, awareness and addresses every aspect of your being. It includes stretching, meditation, and relaxation techniques.
- One Himalayan Salt Body Polish- The Himalayan Salt Polish is an ideal way to exfoliate your skin while taking care of callouses and other rough spots. The process also energizes the skin by promoting skin cell growth, a great way to promote beautiful and healthy skin.
- One Integrative Detox Massage Therapy- The Integrative Detox Massage involves a method which promotes lymphatic drainage. The deep tissue process also works to relieve physical and emotional stress. And, of course, your Massage Therapist will be highly trained and qualified.
- One Detox Chromotherapy Bath- Chromotherapy is a unique process which uses colour to hone in on an individual’s symptoms.
The colour strategy is based on the colour pallet of sunlight. Each of the colours of the spectrum have specific vibrations and frequencies that respond to various conditions and ailments:
- Red- Circulation and the nervous system
- Pink- Cleansing of the blood and arteries
- Orange- Energizes and strengthens the respiratory system
- Yellow- Strengthens internal tissues and digestion
- Green – Has anti-infectious properties and promotes relaxation
- Blue- Helps lubricate joints and fights stress and fatigue
Chromotherapy uses the full colour spectrum to achieve balance, but then concentrates a particular colour or colours to your individual symptoms. It is a relaxing and energizing process.
Additionally, as one of the spa retreat programs this special Purifying option includes such services as:
- Blood pressure check
- Blood sugar check
- Skin analysis
- Health and wellness consultation
- Oxygen Therapy
- Fitness Activities
The results of your initial consultation will help determine what dietary choices and activities are best for you to promote the best and healthiest spa experience.
Why not take a vacation that improves your health and well-being? The Aleenta Resort and Ayurah Spa is the perfect place to restore your physical and mental health while surrounding yourself with beauty and endless entertainment options. Enjoy this experience with family, friends, that special someone or just treat you.