Visit Pranburi Beach With Us
Thailand has become an extremely popular holiday destination, from sunny beaches to the people the amazing locals, there is just something special about Thailand that draws visitors from all over the world.
From north to south, east to west, there is something for everyone who visits Thailand. While most travellers visit the popular destinations from Phuket to Bangkok, the ones who truly get to enjoy the beauty of this exotic country are the ones who venture to other places.
Take Hua Hin, a gorgeous province, located only a couple of hours away from Bangkok. And Pranburi Beach is a captivating area with gorgeous views, golden sands and year round outdoor activities and experiences.
Things to Do in Praburi
- Visit Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park. Located just outside of Pranburi, this national park isn't huge but it is inviting. This gorgeous park has peaks and beaches, caves, marshlands, mangrove swamps, and even islands. With plenty of wildlife as well, it's the areas best nature spot for nature lovers who just want to enjoy some time in the great outdoors. If you're staying in Pranburi Beach, it's a great way to spend one of your days in the area. You can take a tour of the Khao Daeng Canal or hike up the Khao Daeng Mountain. It won't take you much time nor too much effort but the views are certainly rewarding.
- Go kayaking or snorkeling. If you have had your fill of sunbathing on the beach or lounging near the pool, why not rent a kayak or snorkeling gear and head out into the water for some fun exploring the area. You will get some exercise while you're at it and be able to see some of the unique species to be found in Thailand waters. Consider kayaking at sunset for a breathtaking experience.
- Explore the area by boat. If you want to see what else is in the area, including islands and the coastline, you can rent a boat to take off to the open ocean. If you don't want to go far, you can always rent a smaller water vehicle, such as a Jet-ski and only explore nearby.
- Play volleyball on the beach with friends. While Pranburi Beach isn't the best place for those who like partying, it doesn't mean that you can't have fun. In fact, it's a great location for some healthy fun for families to young people who enjoy spending time in the sun. Whether you play volleyball with your friends on the beach or take water tours together, you won't run out of outdoor fun when visiting this area of Thailand.
- Enjoy the peace and quiet of staying in a small town. Pranburi Beach isn't for those who are looking for big malls, a plethora of restaurants, and a buzzing nightlife. It is for people who want to relax and take some time away from the hustle and bustle of busy cities. This is one reason why Pranburi Beach is a favourite for Bangkok locals looking for a charming beach destination for a weekend getaway. If you like having the best of both worlds, you can always venture into Hua Hin for a bite to eat and head back home for a relaxing night of sleep in a destination without too much noise or disruptions.
- Go kite surfing during high season. Kite surfing is highly popular in Thailand and Pranburi beach is no exception. In fact, for newbies, this is the ideal place to go. You can find schools ready to teach you what you need to know about kite surfing but without all the dangers and challenges that exist in other destinations. Thanks to the shallow waters, it's pretty easy to take up kite surfing in Pranburi Beach.
Getting to Pranburi Beach
Head south onto Thailand Route 35
then south onto Phet Kasem Rd ( AH2 )
turn left onto 1019 follow and left onto 3168
from Hua Hin Station
From Hua Hin station head south on the Phet Kasem Rd (AH2)
turn left onto 1019 follow and left onto 3168
Some of the best places to visit in the area are in between cities and towns, so you need some type of transportation to get there if your resort does not offer these excursions.
Pranburi Beach Resort
Because Pranburi Beach is not that big, there aren't many big hotels or resorts, for those who love their all-inclusive tourist resorts, this isn't the destination for you. If you are someone who is looking for a relaxed, charming, and welcoming environment, then you have come to the right place.
Pranburi Beach has several small yet welcoming hotels where you don't have to spend much but you still get an amazing beach-front view and experience.
Aleenta Resort in Pranburi is a beautiful resort with everything you may need. Ocean views, beautifully decorated rooms, comfortable beds and luxuries, pool fun, and welcoming gardens, it's the perfect spot for families who want a safe and calm place to stay with kids or for couples looking for a romantic and peaceful getaway.
Related Pranburi Articles:
- When is the Best Time to Visit Pranburi
- Restaurants in Pranburi
- Pranburi Forest Park and Nature Reserve
- Exploring Pak Nam Pran and Pranburi
- Holiday Guide to Pranburi in Hua Hin
- The Best Beaches in Hua Hin
- Hua Hin Travel Guide
- Kitesurfing in Pranburi